* Morning assembly with dua’ and Quran recitation
* Daily congregational Dhuhr prayer in the school’s musallah
* Weekly Juma prayer with Khutbah
* Comprehensive Arabic & Islamic Studies curriculum (Pre-K – Gr. 8) encompassing: Quran, Hadith, Fiqh, Ibaadat, Islamic history, Prophets, Seerah, Akhlaq, Adab, and Du’as
* Arabic language program designed to ensure that students are able to read and understand the Holy Quran by the time they graduate.
Tahfiz ul-Qur’an classes with Sh. Mohamed Mahmoud (Imam at WIA Mosque) are held Monday – Thursday, from 8:00am – 9:00am. This program is voluntary for any interested children/families, and does not interfere with the regular school day. Children registered in this program complete the regular Ontario Curriculum while they also work towards memorizing the Qur’an.